JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Part 5 - Ougon no Kaze Color-ban - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia - Get the OA-Disc!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
4,403
A snow stand... Giorno is par with the perfect organism Kars now, but I don't think Kars was able to defeat ice till the end.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
101
@thefoxyboomerang @Alcorin I think the implication is that the gay man would "make advances" on Mista, as is stereotypical yet statistically true in terms of prison rape, and Mista would defend himself by shooting. The other example Bruno gave was a thug attacking him, so I think the idea is that one way or another Mista would get attacked and shoot someone again, landing him in even deeper trouble.

At least that's how I'm reading it.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
209
Remember how Giorno used Gold Experience's power back when he was little to hide that gangster? That was before actually awakening his Stand. Maybe Mista was the same and subconsciously used Sex Pistols to redirect bullets from himself. If so, then he could awaken his Stand without the need for that arrow.

Also, to restore a photo from ashes you'd need Crazy Diamond, no amount of computer analysis should be able to accomplish that.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
248
I knew as soon as Giorno got the ability to restore limbs that future fights would have a lot of dismemberments
 
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
12
Remember how Giorno used Gold Experience's power back when he was little to hide that gangster? That was before actually awakening his Stand. Maybe Mista was the same and subconsciously used Sex Pistols to redirect bullets from himself. If so, then he could awaken his Stand without the need for that arrow.

Also, to restore a photo from ashes you'd need Crazy Diamond, no amount of computer analysis should be able to accomplish that.
I think that the photo restoration was done using the computer on Baby Face or something. Stand computer > normal computer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top