Jojoni Deremi ga Mashiteku Tsundere Gyaru - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wth happened? I need context.
Last chapter she demanded that he break up with her since she believes that no guy would like a girl like her (who's quick to anger and overly clingy). I guess he managed to convince her that he would never break up with her no matter how clingy or quick to anger she got (he probably even told her that he thought it was cute for good measure), so I suppose that brings us to this chapter where she goes full throttle with her clinginess.

Hopefully we don't see her instant switch between clinginess and rage....oh who am I kidding.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter she demanded that he break up with her since she believes that no guy would like a girl like her (who's quick to anger and overly clingy). I guess he managed to convince her that he would never break up with her no matter how clingy or quick to anger she got (he probably even told her that he thought it was cute for good measure), so I suppose that brings us to this chapter where she goes full throttle with her clinginess.

Hopefully we don't see her instant switch between clinginess and rage....oh who am I kidding.
Yeah, it's in the title. A bipolar tsundere girl is pretty much the norm at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we skipped a page, but what the heck LEZGOOO FANBOX SEGSY TIMEEE

Dex-chan lover
wait . . . .
this is borderline menhera or even full blown menhera

Dex-chan lover
I can never get tired if this shitty menhera going full clingy trope. The brain rot is real.

Users who are viewing this thread