JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1 - Phantom Blood (Official Colored)

It's like castlevania the manga.
Very good story and where you should start if you want to get into the series.
Hopefully you enjoy it, like I did.

The swedish translation of the prolouge that was released 2 hours ago is probably the funniest and most painful thing I have read.

The one that started it all. Despite the art and pacing showing its age, it still holds up in its own way.

Jonathan Joestar = Best Gentleman Boi

Also, for those of you saying this is the 'worst' part of the series, fite meh. It's great in its own way, in fact, this was amazing. Looking back on how it started is just so cool, especially to see the origins of the Joestars.

Jonathan is my favorite Jojo, and for good reason. Dio is my favorite villain across all media, and for good reason. Part 1 may not be the best or my favorite part, but this manga was way ahead of its time. Enjoy.

I agree with the others, Part 1 is not a bad part at all. It’s just that the others are more amazing that Phantom Blood is often st the bottom of lists because of that.

This is not the fault of the manga, but I’ve caught a few irritating spelling errors in this mangas translation from time to time that never got fixed. It’s mostly only one word in a chapter, but it get annoying that it happens a lot. This needs to be fixed.

part 1 is my least favorite part out of all of them, but jonathan is probably my favorite joestar since he's super wholesome :)

Every great title has such humble beginnings, this part will forever be the cornerstone to all mangas. (10/10)

Imo its not the worst part. For me that's Vento Aureo, and even that is a 7/10 watch (haven't read it yet). Also I hate how people dismiss Jonathan because he is "boring" or "bland" just because he doesn't make jokes like Joseph or isn't all edgy and dark like Jotaro. He is the most noble of all the Joestars, and probably got the most undeserved fate out of all of them.

Anyways off to read Battle Tendancy (while playing the Pillar men theme in the background)

Users who are viewing this thread