JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 - Battle Tendency (Official Colored) - Vol. 7 Ch. 69 - The Comeback

Dex-chan lover
And he survives! That was a good ending, that man complains about Japan and then uses their company's Walkman.. how many generations pass though?

"Robert E. O. Speedwagon ... Died in 1952, Age 89, He was still single" The final roast XD

This was a great read!!!

I tried watching the anime but couldn't even get pass the first episode. I'm glad I gave the manga a shot because i'm hooked!

Aggregator gang
"He was still single". Key word "single" never said "virgin". But let's be honest, no person is worthy enough of Speedwagon's d*ck.

Tbh the one thing I regret the most is that I'll never see Speedwagon in the manga ever again QwQ Rest in peace king, you will forever be my favourite 😔✊

Aggregator gang
Looking back. Erina is probably one of the most tragic Jojo characters. She saw her husband die just a few months after their wedding, outlived her own son who died young, and nearly lost Joseph, the only family she had. In the end, her story ended in a bittersweet note, at least she was surrounded by her loved ones.

Oh wow they never showed the song Joseph was listening to in the anime. So Joseph likes the Beatles huh.

Bruh Imagine you're a soldier in Stalingrad in 1943 scared for your own life trying to win the war for your country and then you see a walking Nazi Cyborg Tank charging at you.

Anyways RIP Erina, Stroheim and Speedwagon, now let's move on to Part 3

Wow, Joseph must of used up all his luck in part two. Definitely the most satisfying ending that I have read so far. Part two was an excellent send off to part one characters such as Straits, Speedwagon, and Erina. I also loved the theme of parentage that Araki wrote into this part. It is definitely a favorite of mine. I will always cherish the honorable Wam, the magnificent and ephemeral Caesar, and the proud Stroheim, the only Nazi I ever respected and my favorite Jojo character so far.

I'm a bit sad to see Speedwagon eventually die. For some reason I'd thought that he was immortal.

Users who are viewing this thread