JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - DIO's World Part 9

Dex-chan lover
5 seconds is not such a bad time considering Dio's speed. He's still dumb though.

Fed-Kun's army
Jotaro vs Dio battle is about to start
Two similar type stands
How similar though?

"Hamon was a thorn in my side a hundred years ago" Says the guy who was trapped underwater by it for an entire century.

this is why part 3 is my favourite (part 7 being a close second tho). the way the hype builds up around dio, the menace of the world, seeing how it looks in stopped time, the struggle of find ways to defeat him. this is part feels like it has everything excecuted PERFECTLY even if it takes long to get to the good part or parts and why it still remains as the best jojo part for me

Fed-Kun's army
Nooo I hope Joseph isn't just dead. He's my favourite Jojo so far.

Fed-Kun's army
So he can stop time only for 5 seconds? Can't he just keep stopping the time again and again every time his 5 seconds are up though?

@shreyas16 he can't, he has a cooldown of sorts or else he would be able to indefinitely stop time. The actual time is never really said, though.

The thing I liked about the OVA is that it showed DIO grabbing the knives from that café, instead of conjuring them out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread