JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 18 Ch. 167 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part 5

Dex-chan lover
The tranquil life he desired is being pulverised. Kira should've know that the shard could fly back.

This is so unbelievably stupid. The author made the fights so strategically smart and then he does THIS. What a let down.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the times where you wished the antagonist wins. ...
The glass hitting is just kinda.... anticlimatic 😒

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who thought that the glass shard thing was a really good idea and I liked it? Like no one thought about it and wasn't expecting it and it's a really good tactic

m1o

Why doesn't Kira just use Sheer Heart Attack to kill Josuke and Hayato? Koichi isn't there to stop it with Act 3

I don't understand the problem with Josuke's glass shard?? it was very smart

I liked the glass shard too. Josuke made a homing missile by using his ability to repair, that's amazing.

This is so unbelievably stupid. The author made the fights so strategically smart and then he does THIS. What a let down.
Kira thought he killed Josuke.
Then Josuke tells him he killed his dad lol. Isn't that enough so he let his guard down and gets hit by the shard a second time?

Yea Josuke's power is crazy versatile (the rules are blurry sometimes but that's part of the charm lol).

Users who are viewing this thread