JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Shigeshi's Harvest - Part 6

Dex-chan lover
"obese cretin" new insult added to my list

it was somehow sweet seeing the stands working together to lift each other up. i always wondered how much of a personality do Stands have on their own, they seem to obey the user's commands all the time but do they have their own feelings?

Dex-chan lover
That man has too good of an instinct for his own good. But he thinks too much about himself.

Fed-Kun's army
He complains about being insulted, but he was such an asshole that made them mad. If you make someone mad it's bound for them to say bad things. Shigechi pisses me off so hard sometimes. He says shit like Harvest's the best, but it's not a good stand at all

@owlette Some have, like
Mista's Sex Pistols
from Part 5, but they still obey their user

Non-stand users just see a small fat boy levitating up the wall and two guys floating after him

once again jojo character going through too much torture for what they are trying to accomplish

@Mandra174 what do you mean? I'd understand if you said at the first part that "Harvest is not a good stand at all" but at this point in the story you can clearly see that it's very effective. hell colony stands can be very powerful if you have enough creativity(as we see with Shigechi here)

Users who are viewing this thread