JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 5: Golden Wind (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The Mystery of King Crimson Part 6

Dex-chan lover
Mista was it really necessary to get so up close and whisper into Giorno's ear? this is so funny especially after that one "succ scene"

also did any of them really think they would be safe from the boss if they simply didn't get on the boat??? there's no way the boss would spare anyone from their group. in general, i found it really weird that they were hesitating after all that's happened

Dex-chan lover
So, he's an undead now, just working because of the support of Giorno's stand. His Stand is still working because it is attached to his soul.

Giorno is just like "Man, we are finally fighting the boss!"
This is where the real fun begins! A whole new set of villains and stands.

Oh also byeeeeee Fugoooooooo!!
(you were my least favourite of the group...)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow,an undead, that's a first, jojo's world have been expanding on it's spirit world since part 3,got to say it's interesting

Ah, so this is where all the BrunAcchio shipping comes from
As one of the comments has already said, Mista, don't get up close like that, especially in front of Narancia, who saw the whole 'succ' thing lol
Don't worry Fugo, you get your own redemption arc. Two in fact. (Shame both are considered secondary canon)
+2 to homo counter, to a score of 40 (Mista is afraid)

Dex-chan lover
Lol Fugo's stand was too op and crazy author-san didn't know what to do with him so he's gone byyyyyyye

can we get an F for fugo

i really liked the concept of his stand

but then again he couldn't even vaccinate people until purple haze feedback so maybe it was a good idea for him to not become a traitor

to everyone misinformed. Fugo was not written off because he was too op. Araki was very depressed while writing part 5 and Fugo was initially supposed to be a traitor to giornos group. But Araki found this too depressing for him at the time so he decided he would stay behind instead. Honestly adds character to the world, would be generic anime if everyone went "yay friendship." They are in the mafia, people look out for themselves. Fugo does not go any lower on my character ranking because of this moment (hes not top 10 but u get the point).

@MemeTeam449 exactly it would be such a generic manga/anime trope if everyone came along but still they did have their own reasons for wanting to betray the boss besides the whole friendship thing.

Honestly Fugo has a point there. By betraying the boss they are basically putting a huge target on their back. The boss can just kill them then kill Trish anyway. The best thing they could've done was letting her die then biding their time before striking back on the boss.

But they have anime plot armour with them so I guess it doesn't really matter.

@myloprime they said SINCE Part 3, meaning just "not in parts 4 and 5 until now". No one is forgetting the earlier parts.
Sugimoto Reimi the ghost and Arnold the ghost dog from Part 4 don't count as undead then? We've even seen them (and Shigechi, too) ascend to heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread