JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 5: Golden Wind (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Baby Face Part 1

Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2019
Messages
32
this is probably the most fucked up concept-wise stand in this series by far...
if i understand correctly, it kinda rapes people ???
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
101
@destroyah @hamonfrog I don't THINK the Stand involves rape? Yeah, it looks extremely invasive, but I think once the data is in the little machine it's more like a shot that injects a developing Stand? At least that's what I took from it the first time around
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
209
I know every Stand user has a weird outfit and commenting on that is pointless, but Melone's "blindfold" is something else. Like, "I wanna wear a blindfold, but I also wanna see".

I'm a bit confused about what exactly Baby Face is. Is it the laptop thing? Is it something produced by... err... "consent-was-not-involved"? Then what is the laptop? And how many... umm... babies can it have simultaneously? Could Melone send a duo after them? There should be some of Mista's blood on the train, too.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
1,110
The rape stand, fucking you over in real life AND on the internet since 2001. Thanks, Araki.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top