JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 - Vento Aureo - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Baby Face Part 6

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
4,403
The other people wouldn't have gotten out of there even after all this time, I know that.
That ability is getting too OP.
 
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
50
Yes indeed, that raging pain that is travelling through you, the overwhelming feeling of sheer suffering is indeed a piranha
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
209
Page 6: Melone says it like Giorno can use his ability to imbue things with life in order to bring himself back from the dead. I wonder if he can actually do this, though: a dead body is an object, so he can give it life, right?

I know he does that to someone else later, but can he do it to himself?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top