JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 - Vento Aureo (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gold Experience Part 1

"Your Echoes will be able to approach him unnoticed"

You know Jotaro you can literally stop time

Dex-chan lover
Koichi is as annoying as ever. Jotaro still isn't training his abilities!! Time stop skin snatch would've been easier. If his father died in Egypt and he looks like Joutarou, did Dio have a little tad bit more fun with someone?

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest I'm a little disappointed that Araki didn't send Jotaro or Josuke to meet Giorno. I don't feel like Koichi is good for the job. I guess if he wanted to know if Girono is evil and he wouldn't want to go himself Rohan could be a good choice 'cause right off the bat he could use Heaven's Door to see what Giorno is like, plus Rohan is more composed than Koichi who can be most of the time a dumbass. Also I like how Araki's favourite character according to a 2000s article is Josuke so he could make him appear in other parts, like this part, but he chooses not to.
And it's also a bit disappointing the fact that Giorno doesn't get to know anything about his family by the end of his story

Giorno really steals? ℕ𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪

So I understand that Araki likes chains.
Like Joot's design, Giorno in the cover and Jolyne has like 3-4 covers with chains on her but
it's probably because of where it takes place and Jolyne is horny I added the spoiler tag in case some people don't look at the community until they finish manga or smth

Glad that we've got characters returning from part 4 here.
Also Giorno looks like the other Jojos and his father died in Egypt.... If Dio had children, would they have Jonathan's genes?

I think that if Josuke or Jotaro went to find Giorno, then Giorno would be able to sense them through their blood connection, so Jotaro sent koichi.

Fed-Kun's army
SMH koicho how could you sleep through 2001??? 😔😔😔😔

Users who are viewing this thread