JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 - Vento Aureo (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Buccellati's Coming! Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Does his zippers malfunction like the ordinary one too?
Dio didn't think about manipulating this lady into a summisive person because it would've been too much work. I just want DIO to return now but with a better brain this time.

Dex-chan lover
Does his zippers malfunction like the ordinary one too?
Dio didn't think about manipulating this lady into a summisive person because it would've been too much work. I just want DIO to return now but with a better brain this time.

here he is, licking a whole minor
jk i love him
best jojo mom

*edit* wait this was supposed to be under the 4th chapter, i forgot i clicked next
whatever

in the novel JJBA Over Heaven, Dio writes about the women he chose to have children with. Dio writes, "Put more clearly, malevolent strength.— The more evil the woman, the more filled with wickedness she is, the better a mother she will become.
Cross, short tempered, and fertile. With no refinement, a foul mouth, and with no knowledge of manners. The more like that the woman is-- the better she is.
That is what I believed" Pg 49.
Perhaps that's why he chose the woman he did who would later give birth to Giorno.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Giorno had one hard childhood
I absolutely love Giorno's signature pose
Also did Sticky Fingers just stick fingers in Giorno's mouth? 😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread