JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - It's Been a While, Romeo

Double-page supporter
nani? dirtbag bf redemption? crazy that never happens in almost all series with a dirtbag bf

Aw man... I really wanted Annasui to catch up with Jolyne and kick Romeo's ass. ARAKI WHY DID YOU ROB ME OF MY HAPPINESS?!

there's no way he's dio's son...

edit: damn they're all ugly as hell. what kind of women did dio sleep with-

is there a legit explanation for why giorno isn't called out? is a son of dio as well..

I'm just glad giorno isn't here bc he didn't belong here. and I can see that dio living for so long his taste in women didn't age that well

Goddammit, how trash is Dio's taste in women for most of his sons to be that ugly ? To counter Dio's handsomness, you have to look like a slug infected by both Green Day and Grateful Dead !
...Or maybe Dio's perfection all went into Giorno and there wasn't any left for the others...

giorno is a very handsome boy.. but his brother are the complete opposite! i know they dont have the same mothers but still, it seems like giorno lucked out in the genetic lottery.

also emporio being happy over the helicopter made my heart go 💖💗💘💓💝💞💖💘💗💕

You guys aren't gonna talk about the mysterious son of Dio hiding in the shadows? He looks like he got more of same genes as Giorno.

Damn, DIO was busy back in the day.
But someone should tell Araki that human voices are not made by the tongue, but by vocal chords xD

Users who are viewing this thread