JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - Heavy Weather Part 4

I got spoiled on Weather and Pucci being related, but holy shit I never expected this to happen. This never once crossed my mind. Weather is best boi

Holy shit it went from haha weather playboy now to racism, incest and suicide really fast

Fed-Kun's army
wow my favorite chapter and possibly favorite backstory in part 6. Crazy how it escalated from incest to the fucking klan in one chapter and im not surprised that the sister killed herself.

bro this chapter is seriously dark

araki really got the fucKING KKK TO HANG WEATHER REPORT JESUS CHRIST

Fed-Kun's army
@space_8907
Everything is a Jojo's reference

The fact that Za Warudo is one, and space is too, since Kars is still stuck up there so that kinda covers everything that exists physically

And stands are basically metaphysical, so that's covered too I guess

so... that's why weather walks like the way he walks, when emporio introduced him to jolyne, right? didn't realized that first time i read this manga, i'm feeling dumb lmao

From stopping a purse snatcher to Alabama 100 to the bloody KKK. Classic JoJo domino effect right there. Padre my man, u fucked up real bad

I'm....................... ok first of all what the fuck second what the fuck third WHAT THE FUCK. racist and incest in one chapter. damn araki what r u drinking while doing this chapter

Pucci isn't black, he's just a tan Italian, plus one of the Pearla's friends said that Wes/Weather was tan just like Pucci (It's just a coloring mistake).

so.. the story had incest with weather dating his sister, racism with the KKK making their appearance to kill weather and a classic romeo and juliet moment thrown in for good measure.

classic jojo moment, y;'all.

Users who are viewing this thread