JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

That was definitely intense. While I hate typically dislike these types of endings, it feels like it belongs here due to all the growth all the group has gone through. It feels like a new sun is rising on them.

This is probably the saddest ending to a part in JoJo honestly. I'd put only Phantom Blood's ending at second. Jonathan's death was truly unexpected and saddening.

Edit: Now, this ending is more bittersweet than anything.

Stone Ocean best part btw

Really enjoyed this part. The ending was very touchful, although I did not understand too much what is going on.
Cannot wait to see this part get animated.

so ... because pucci died before he gained MIH from the original timeline the universe reset itself once again and it created this alternative universe ? , that's what i think the ending is traying to say

Dex-chan lover
Pucci dying made all the organisms go into another reset but not in the same universe but in a different one. So...... what happened to the old universe??

I came from watching Jojo Parts 1-5 anime to reading Part 6. I have no words; this didn’t have OSTs (although I played some in the background) and the choreography was so damn confusing, but what an amazing underrated part.

Haven’t seen any other author pull off such a tragic and unique ending. Sasuga Araki.

Honestly my favorite part yet. Jolyne is a really great Jojo MC, this had a great cast of characters, and honestly this part had the best plot I’ve seen in the Jojo franchise so far. Can’t wait for 7 and 8.

Only flaw I can think of at the moment is the massive DIO retcon, that part sucked really bad.

Yaboi: Araki did kill a dog tho. During Pucci's acceleration, it shows a woman walking with her dog but the woman dies and the dog is dragged down for a speeding car

Well this time araki kill 14 billions human (he killed two whole universe), stop killing characters araki, pls stop.
The only survivor is emperio and now he is a new universe with the alter ego of his friend, (only it's not them but his originals friends are dead and it's only some alter ago)

Really loved this part. My expectations weren’t too high after hearing all the complaints about it, but it ended up being great. I do wish some of the characters had more time though.

After reading this part now that scans are good (tried reading before part 4 was even animated) this part has good characters, crazy intresting stands, and one of the strongest jojo mcs in personality. She doesn't feel like a hindrance when jotaro is around. My only issue is not mentioning gio and if gio is even affected or not due to GER. Maybe the plan is to pick up back part 6 for like a part 9 or 10 who knows... anyways good part but the story leaves me a little bittersweet

Fed-Kun's army
Is Irene still a Cujoh/Joestar?? Is Dio renamed?? Do the Joestars even exist?? My MIND!!! 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Shit man.... This is the prime example of bitter sweet.....

I got say this is my fav in the JoJo series.

Users who are viewing this thread