JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

Wow. Holy fuck is this a good part. Im so struken I cant cry but i so wanna rn. I only recently stared by journey with JoJo but I’m loving it. And j can not wait till Stone Ocean gets animated.

All in all, i don’t think araki simply “trashed everything and wanted to restart”. The ending was definitely unexpected and heartbreaking to think about and all the amazing personal memories i have attached to the original characters will always remain the same. But man, i feel like I just got stabbed in the gut :,( The whole universe reset thing pissed me off at first but after thinking and re-reading, it was probably one of the best ways to end on that note. Endings are always inevitable and i liked how araki showed that. Now for a new beginning <3

I don't really know what to feel after reading this part. Because when the universe is reset, it seems like the alternate versions of the gang are living a good life but at the same time i feel kinda sad that the character i read all this time and experienced the story with just kind of... vanished. That's probably how Emporio feels.

What a wonderful world indeed...

That sure has been a rollercoaster. And also my head hurts from crying. That was so good. Aaah

Dex-chan lover
AND I THINK TO MYSELF
qdu7ifp.jpg

WHAT A WONDERFUL WOOOOORRRRRLLLLLLLDDDDDD

anyway, check out this Araki thought about Stone Ocean will ya https://twitter.com/macchalion/status/834153287771422720

Now that I've reread Stone Ocean, I think my opinion changed a lot. I really liked this part, probably my fourth of fifth favourite one.
And damn, that ending still hurts :(

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing. Honestly? It's a great ending. We all went through that journey together with the gang, so even if it all got reset, it still happened. For all anyone really knows, life works that way and we're all just the same spirits living out a different journey - no one can really know. If it's the case... this is entirely plausible, and "gravity" still pulled them all to one another regardless.

Who are you attracting into your life? Perhaps they're there for a special purpose? You don't know, so you might as well take advantage of all your encounters.

I hate this ending. did they just vanish into an alternitive universe?! are they all dead? im sad as f*** .😢

@ilovetomoko wow I literally finished this around the same time as you. This was extremely sad but in a way, I'm kinda content with the ending. All I gotta say is Jolyne was a great JoJo and doesn't deserve hate, Poor Jotaro loved his daughter but couldn't express it to protect her, Anasui kinda got his way in the new universe? Wish it happened in the main one. Emporio is the fucking goat and I love the little man, Foo's death was the saddest for me, Hermes was a great character but more meh, and Weather Report was my favorite JoBro and had my favorite stand. What are your thoughts on Part 6?

@Mesterd I honestly loved it, this was my first time reading JoJo (I watched the anime parts 1-5). I agree with you on the ending, and Weather Report and Anasui are my favorite characters. Jolyne and Hermes are really cool too, I can't wait for the anime!

@ilovetomoko completely agreed! anime is gonna be amazing, also are you reading Steel Ball Run now? just started and it seems interesting and I hear it's some of his best work so I'm excited

Yooo what the fuck this is so trippy. Am I getting this right? Everyone literally died except emporio they're all just basically empty shells since their 'souls' died. And the fact that Emporio cries at this realization holyy

Man this last page is honestly heartbreaking now emporio has to live with the fact no one remembers him and the journey he had with all of them is gone its now just a memory that he only remembers

Coming from watching parts 1-5, I gotta say part 6 may be one of if not my favourite parts, with such an amazing cast of main characters, I'm so happy they all got their happy endings

this is the most fitting ending, they got reincarnated with the lives the deserved without pucci existance causing a butterfly effect.. while everyone else excluding our main cast remained the same with the same experiences. its all the same souls after all. and foo doesnt exist anymore and shes just plankton because pucci doesnt exist so she was never made.. i love this ending its very very fitting to the overral theme of jojo. the jojo curse stopped at irene and wont go any further. irene means peace and thats what her life is, peaceful, like jotaro always wished for her.. emprorio's tears are 263736 emotions god this better get animated soon :(

I came here with low expectations from what I had heard, but this is one of my favorite parts in Jojo, wow.

Users who are viewing this thread