JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS ENDING ITS SO SAD AND DEPRSESING ? SO IS EVERYONE DEAD?

@Eruza
@BotAky
@Jomtaro_Kumjo
Basically what happened was that after Emporio finished up Pucci, the effects of Made In Heaven got reversed. The consequences of this are that our heroes live with different lives and memories. This actually happened first (although in a not cannonical way) in the events of Jojo Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven for the PS3/PS4, where DIO gets his stand to be called: "The World Over Heaven" which can rewrite the reality.

It's actually a smart way to bring a new light to series. Check part 7 for more!

@BotAky

after pucci was killed his stand effect was undo and that mean that because him control universe, his effect undo even hus borning so the universe reset whitout pucci

That was a really good damn ending, like sheeeeee... I think Jolyne and Annasui might be married now
that would be a real twist if emporio was the main character the whole time, as well as the fact that Weather report is the most op stand, and now for the part everyone has been waiting for...7

Do yourself a favor and read this with What A Wonderful World playing in the background. I hope they use this song in the anime

I've been thinking about this for 30 minutes and I'm still so confused

What the f*ck is going on

One of the first Jojo endings that made me cry, next to Jonathan. Bravo.

also seeing that anasui and jolyne were in a relationship made emporio suffer a stroke lol

Users who are viewing this thread