JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

Well... Fuck.
Fuck.

I'm not even sure what I feel right now. When people said this ending was bittersweet, they weren't kidding. Damn ;-;
I wish it was a bit happier, but what can you do... Guess I just need a while to process everything.

people don't seem to understand the ending and just think it's a bad ending where pucci wins because they sped read the manga

I remember crying because we were never gonna see anybody again. When I read part seven I felt much better, although I am still very sad. This ending was bittersweet, and at the time I hated it. Now I see why this ending was good and how much it fits. I love stone ocean so much, and its one of my favorite JoJo parts. I can't wait for this to be animated and have a wider reach to JoJo fans. All in all, this part is just as good as other parts and David Production should not skip it.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

really araki jotrao was my man and he had to die so quickly :(:(:(:(

All I can say is that this was a very amazing part and I enjoyed it a lot even though it's my second time reading this!

Holy Shit...

This part is a masterpiece, it never deserved the hate it got, and it serves as a fitting conclusion to the original JoJo continuity.

This is also heartbreaking as shit.

Thanks to all you commenters for your weird ass comments, and see you all in Steel Ball Run.

I keep coming back here. Each jojo part is special to me, and this is no exception. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was a wonderful world indeed, and part seven and eight are great too. I am sad we never got to see more of the duwang gang and the bucci gang (technically giorno gang now) but this ending fits. I do really want part 9 to maybe include original universe giorno because he might still be there due to GER.

Users who are viewing this thread