JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics

Don't worry I'm well aware of the issue and will have this whole thing uploaded soon. Sorry for the wait everyone.

A few chapters in and I find it very interesting. I got to start reading JoJo from the start now.

Finished. It's not my favorite part of Jojo's, it's kind of inconsistent. Still Jojo's though so it was definitely worth the time I spent reading it. Jolyene just might be THE best girl

Double-page supporter
many say this is the worst part in the series but i honestly enjoyed it. Not as much as Steel ball run or Battle tendency but still much fun to read

This was an amazing journey reading part 6 and it has made me feel sad and happy at the ending it really makes me realize what a wonderful world we live in.

This was by far the best Jojo part, It was perfect in so many meanings, the Villain was the best villain ever written by araki, Jolyne is one of the best jojos by far, The main cast is even better than Bruno's gang, The ending is probably the best thing araki ever created, and It has lots of Incredibly creative stands and Fun fights, The Prison setting was PERFECTLY utilized, And this is the part with the most quantity of symbolism, Holy shit, Most of things that people call bizzare, are actually just some biblical references, or symbolism from the series itself, It was not a masterpiece, No Jojo part was, But it was still the best part, by far

Dex-chan lover
I literally just finished Stone Ocean today what the fuck mods?

oSBYw1g.png

Double-page supporter
absolutely CURSED april fools ad banner brought me here

Part 6 was awesome till pucci's death,after that i didnt like it,i hated the ending,just because they switched universes or realities...jotaro is by far my favourite character in jojo,i feel like if you change realities,he is a completelly different person,and i dont want that...just why....(part 3 is still the best)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Maybe it's just because it takes place where I live, but I like Stone Ocean a lot. Part 4 is my fav, but this is a close second.

Users who are viewing this thread