JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics

I'm kind of confused at the ending mainly because I feel an emptiness inside me right now. I loved this story especially because this is the first manga I have ever read. I will now be moving onto part 7 which I heard is a very big favorite of many people, but first I need to digest this ending.

Holy fuck I am now dead inside from that ending PAIN PEKO
At least Annasui and Jolyne are together

I don't think I liked the ending that much but besides that, the story was great. 7/10
I really wished it ending on a happy ending though.
I really feel bad for Emporio because every wonderful person he has met on this journey does not know him because of the new universe.

I think the ending fleshes out the true essence of Jolyne's character.
Jolyne is a female protagonist that has kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the series with her fighting spirit and made me fall in love with her character at the climax towards the end. For me she is the JoJo i vibed the most with because of her badassery and her intelligence (even more that part 5 Giorno because she wasn't immune to injuries and had to fight hard and push through)

A question for the people that are dissatisfied with the ending: Would it have been any fun if it was predictable, If Pucci was just simply beaten? Araki needed to break the cycle so that he could apply some more creativity with the coming parts. The ending allows for the masterpiece of Steel Ball Run and the epic story of Jojolion to exist. Additionally it shows us a world where some of our Jobros are alive.

Exactly, this ending was necessary to finally put an end to the original JoJo's Bizarre Adventure saga. It may not have been the best way to end the series, but it was definitely not a bad way either.

Why do so many people hate this part? Is it the more complex stands Araki put in? I'm not sure but I loved this.

Remember when people hated part 5 before the anime came out? People will love part 6 once the anime comes out

Now that i read this part front to back. Its a decent read. I don't hate it, Its just a hard read personally. Pucci is a good villain but the filler stand users weren't really that great and only forced the story to a crawl. The ending wasn't that satisfying, but it was a happy end at least. Unlike the other parts, this one feels like a one read and done. I've revisited the other parts, but this one i feel I don't think i can re-read if i wanted too, and its kind of sad to me. Maybe when the Anime comes out, it'll change my opinion, but until then, its just a decent read.

Users who are viewing this thread