JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics

If you ever, for some reason, thought that Jojo should've been weirder, than voila. I mean that in a good way, because this manga pushes boundaries in both shonen and Jojo categories. The setting of the manga allows for a tight, familiar, yet ultimately compelling narrative, while the villain of the manga steals the show with backstory, motives, and power. Even though there's not too much fan service, Jojo fans should be satisfied. Newcomers should read the earlier parts before reading this to get the full effect.

I was spoiled and already knew who died
but oh my god
OH MY GOD THAT ENDING
If the first half wasn't so mediocre I'd love Stone Ocean
favorite arc besides the ending one was definitely the Bohemian Rhapsody arc
also Annasui is very underrated

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

ill never understand why people hate stone ocean. Sure, the ending isnt happy, but it isnt sad either. Tbh its one of my favorite parts

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wjk

This is like part 4 with the much more bizarre second half. I think people hate this part so much because it takes so much time to get to the end that you probably just start mindlessly reading it without really ingesting the story. That was my first experience but going back I actually really enjoy a lot of this part. If you dont like stone ocean I think you have a point but saying it's the worst thg thing ever is a overstatement

strong start, really week middle but really great ending
i really love bittersweet endings and i think this might have my favorite ending of any jojo part

Dex-chan lover
@kokichu people didn't hate the ending, most people actually like the ending, they probably hate the main-side character like weather and ermess, most of them are just a one off character and with how the ending when it's lessen the impact it has. Also, you don't really need spoiler tag if you aren't going into any detail of the ending, using the word "good" "bad" "happy" "sad" doesn't really need a spoiler tag on it.

Dex-chan lover
After you finish this part, check out this afterwords from Araki https://twitter.com/macchalion/status/834153287771422720

Pucci was the only jojo villain that actually killed the main jojo and (most of) their gang meaning that pucci is the best jojo villain so far change me mind

Code:

i can say one thing and one thing only. the story was enjoyable at every twist and turn with some well Bizarre moments thrown in there. it was unique and a part i'm going to remember for a while especially with the ending and villain.

Users who are viewing this thread