JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics

Definitely in my top 3. It's obviously no SBR, but it's probably number 2. Really underrated. The second half is where it gets a little bit less enjoyable, and I think the reason so many hate on it is because of all the needlessly complex fights, but I love it anyway.

The ending was bittersweet for me. I guess I can see why this isnt everyones favorite part but nonetheless I really enjoyed it. Now onto SBR!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I stg I can’t figure out how to find the chapter I was on again I’m starting to get a little pissed

I loved this part but hated the ending I really hate endings like this they get me to emotional it makes me feel like I’ve lost the main characters and they’ve been replaced with a strange new character who just looks the same I was really hoping somehow emporio would defeat pucci and everything would go back to the ocean and their wounds would heal and everything would go back to the present and be normal but I didn’t get that but at least I can take comfort in the fact that Anasui and jolyne ended up together plus ansuis new style was badass I can’t bring myself to say any other name but Anasui and jolyne and the names of the first characters though

Omfg, I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end, but I just broke down hard when I realized what truly happened towards the end, Ima need some serious therapy after this betrayal sis. 😓

Users who are viewing this thread