JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Stone Ocean Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Wait didn't the Speedwagon Foundation kept Joseph from doing anytime FOR MURDER before he could even see a jailcell.

I like the idea of main character being girl.

Edit:- What a way to start first chapter of your comic lol. Jonathan Joestar would not approve.

Fed-Kun's army
WOWOWOWO THAT WAS SO GOOODDDDDDDD-- but can someone explain to me why tf tom cruise is cruising on a run-down jail bus

It was a long journey for me to get here folks. XD I didn't just jump from the anime to here... I backtracked through all the Parts 1-5 manga + all of the light novels and one-shots taking place in between (excluding Over Heaven and Jorge Joestar because I believe they have character spoilers) before continuing with Stone Ocean... Now I can finally start to get all the manga-only memes! Let's go, Jolyne!

Also, not so worried about my Part 6 spoilers moving forward because most of the ones I knew going in (Jotaro being an absent father, Jolyne being in prison, the masturbation, established character names) were mostly tackled in literally the first chapter. Looking like a wild ride.

Users who are viewing this thread