JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Underworld Part 2

Double-page supporter
So is Underworld like Moody Blues? Only that Underworld only brings the memories of those who've died? That's pretty fucked

Dex-chan lover
Does the event need to be in the person's mind who is experiencing it or can the underworld copy any incident???

Good thing the volcano didn't kill Kars in Part 2. Can you imagine Jolyne fighting ultimate Kars?

Double-page supporter
I thought this plane crash of july 21, 2005 was a real event but stone ocean ended in 2003 and i did a quick google search that told me that the only plane crash that year (im aware of) happened in december. lol I was thinking how crazy it would be if jojo predicted a plane crash

@mr-nightmare_420 it can bring back people who are alive too its just that if the survived the incident they cant die you could bash their head in but they will still live because they survived the incident they are kinda like meat shields

@A_Benio
apparently Boingo (a minor antagonist in part 3) predicted the 9/11 crash, and even got real close to predicting the exact time it happened. This was almost 10 years before the actual event.

Fed-Kun's army
so this is like moody blues but using the memories of people that died instead of anybody...(but he can also put people in that memory so...kinda op)

Users who are viewing this thread