JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

Even though I'd been spoiled for this before I'd even started Part 1, I still teared up at the last few pages...what a journey it's been

Maybe it's because I read everything from PB all the way to SO in like three weeks or something, kinda burning me out, but I thought the ending was pretty meh.

Double-page supporter
Wow, that's pretty fucking depressing. Emporio managed to survive and kill Pucci, but now he's stuck in a new universe where he knows no one and has to start over. And he's fucking 11 years old... When I first saw Emporio I thought he would be one of those annoying, bratty young characters that you never like until they grow older. But Emporio was always the one with the adult mentality and tried to keep the team straight. The crew always relied on him to come up with ideas to move forward and figure out ways to get out of negative situations. So I'm very happy he survived and was the one to kill Pucci using Weather's stand. But I have to wonder, does he still have a stand? Do any of the reincarnated characters still have their stands? Who knows... Either way, I don't understand why people hate this part. It's fucking awesome and probably has the best stands in the series as of this part (though, I'm guessing that part 7 will probably have better ones!). Honestly, I think I enjoy this part more than part 5! I just think Jolyne is a much more interesting character than Giorno. Giorno's too much of a good guy, while Jolyne is much more dynamic with her personality and beliefs. That said, this part was fucking awesome and the coloring was fantastic! Super excited to start Steel Ball Run soon enough!

jojo-transparent-foo-fighter-1.png

Users who are viewing this thread