JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

Dex-chan lover
plot twist - Jolyne was inside the C U M Z O N E the whole time and all of this is fake

don't read the ending while listening to "what a wonderful world " by louis armstrong while reading this chapter.. i can't stop crying.

but anyways.. idk how to feel about this ending. i mean, it's a great ending, i love it. anasui got the girl of his dream (in a sense i guess), jolyne has a healthy relationship with her father, hermes's sister is alive and emporio saved himself and got to meet everyone again.

but.. what will become of my boy, emporio? did weather get in the car? did they become friends?.. i guess we'll never know!

Is it just me or is this a really happy ending? People call it sad and I'm like "What are you talking about" I cried tears of joy finishing this.

Aggregator gang
This is my second time reading this and I still cry at this beautiful ending. Stone Ocean is criminally underrated and I can't wait to see it animated.

hopefully more people can come to appreciate stone ocean once it gets animated. its a great part with a beautiful ending, just needs a little bit of polishing here and there.

I finally finished stone ocean. I decided to start it and I finished it in a week lol, honestly this ending wasn’t as sad as I thought

Even though the original gang died, I still happy to see them again in the other universe.

10/10 One of the best manga I've ever read

Well this is the end of the stone ocean comments. You guys gave me hella laughs. see yall in steel ball run. Love you all and I loved the ending.

Dex-chan lover
So, I'm thinking now. Does Steel Ball Run and Jojolion happen in this universe?
Like, maybe they aren't just random alternate timelines, but actually the alternate universe Pucci created

@Asiandesu, Steel ball run and jojolion happen in a separate universe and even if pucci did make the steel ball run and jojolion universes via Made In Heaven, this universe (This one in part 6) would have completely
different characters.

"And now... the end is nigh. It seems that I... am not immortal. A foolish stand user, was better than I... he had Heavy Weather. Milaise filled all my days... I reset the universe every tuesday. Oh yes. Oh yes i did. I did it Dio's way. But now im gone. And now im dead. A stupid stand.... plunged thru my head. I ruled the world. My word was law. BWAHAHAHA.... BWAHAHAHA.... The end was quick... and EXTRA THICC. I did it- DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-" (End Jojos pt 6)

Sauce: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-8llqE6om4

I just finished Stone Ocean after being an anime-only fan for parts 1-5 (other than the occasional "me looking up a very specific panel for a meme") and I've gotta say that it's a much different experience. There was a bunch of stuff that I was confused about, that I do hope they explain or expand upon in the anime adaptation, if it ever even happens (how tf they gonna adapt bohemian rhapsody without going through copyright hell?). I can definitely see this part rising in popularity once it gets animated. Overall, I give Stone Ocean a solid 8/10

It’s such a bittersweet ending. On one hand, everyone is alive. But on the other hand, it’s like everyone is a different person. Poor Emporio, that kid’s gonna have some serious mental issues after this

Man...what a crazy chapter.
Top 3 in the series for me and I don't really give a shit about the people that hate it. This was the funniest and most emotional of the series for me because of great characters and because of the ending.
Not all stories need to have happy endings, which is why I love Stone Ocean.

that ending hit me like a fucking truck... beautiful story and art, although it was very tragic, i deeply enjoyed reading it. the ending fits the series perfectly and i don't understand all of the hate surrounding this part. totally didn't break into a sob after i finished it. <3

One of my favorite part. The stand and the fight are so creative, the story so different and interesting, the characters are so fun and unique . I really don't get the hate and I'm sure that it's mostly because people don't read it correctly and don't understand what they're reading

i can't wait seing this part animated. All the fights getting super physical and dimensional, the characters being so unique, THIS END WITH THE TIME ACCELERATING . It's gonna be so cool and awesome.

I came back just to listen to “What a Wonderful World” and cry for hours. I think about all the deaths in pt 6, mind you i've read this months ago, and i still ugly cry thinking about them. Anyways Happy late Stone Ocean day everyone <3

Users who are viewing this thread