JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

Jolyne has been an adorable badass and this ending is very bold and sad. Hope one day I get to see this finale animated.
I didn't like the prison setting very much and some fights in the middle were pretty bad but last one third is really good.

Excited to finally get to read part 7 that apparently everyone is gushing over.

Bruh. This was a wild ride and I hope we get to see it animated some day. But I just want to thank the Jojos colored adventure team

God....I can see why people don't really like the ending...I feel like I'm gonna cry at any moment honestly. This was quite a depressing one , I thought Vento Aureo was sad...

I will always miss you Jolyne!
R.I.P The original universe
Jonathan😘
Erina
Speedwagon
Zepelli
Dio Brando
Dario Brando
Poco

Joseph
Ceaser
Lisa lisa
Wammu
Kars
Esi desi
Speed wagon
Suzi Q
Stroheim
Smokey

Jotaro
Kakyoin
Avdol
Joseph
Polnareff
Anne
DIO
Polnareff's sister

Josuke
Okuyasu
Koichi
Yukako
Aya
Kira
Kosaku
hazamada
Junko
Jotaro
Shizuka
Joseph
Tomoko
Rohan
Reimi
Arnold
Angelo

Giorno
Bruno
Mista
Narancia
Fugo
Abbacchio
Trish
Diavolo
Doppio
DIO
Koichi
Giorno's mom
Pesci

Jolyne
Hermes
Emporio
Anasui
Pucci
Weather Report
Perla
Guess
Jotaro

I love you all. 😘

After finishing reading this, i felt like i aged. I just sat there with my eyes blasted wide open. My soul had ascended to heaven and descended right back to me repeatedly during the ending.

To summarize the aftermath of this manga; not only has my wig been snatched, but so has my scalp

i almost cried when emporio said his name and seeung weather 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hey yall wanna make this ending even sadder? Start at page 15 and play What a Wonderful World in another tab. It hurts so much

Bloonninja is right, play What a wonderful world at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

Want a explanation os Stone Ocean in depth? I just found this video, may help you to understand this underrated Jojo part
https://youtu.be/SYNcW-O1Oo8

Group Leader
reread this chapter with "What a Wonderful World" playing in the background.. started tearing up.

Users who are viewing this thread