JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

wow.. i only was planning on reading this for so i could get to steel ball run faster. the ending was something i've never felt from a manga series.

Dex-chan lover
I did it boys. I finished Stone Ocean without skipping in a day. I now know all the spoilers for this part.

Such a wonderful story. I hope the best for Emporio and the "new" gang. Such an emotional ride these last chapters were. šŸ˜­

Damn, i got through the whole book in less than 2 days...

Ok so are we supposed to assume that MIH is just stronger than GER in general? This is where GER's ability really causes issues for Araki's storytelling. So as I understand GER so far, it can function passively, without Giorno even being aware of it doing anything, and it can undo any action that could be seen as attacking Giorno. Surely what MIH was doing would count as attacking Giorno, so as I understand it at this point, shouldn't GER have simply undone the acceleration?

I STARTED CRYING WHEN EMPORIO CRIED AHHH... I loved part 6 I rlly cannot wait until it gets animated šŸ˜<3

So huh.. okay.. he what...?
Jolyne gets put in jail so the cd burning priest there writes Jotaro's knowledge onto a disc fir some retcon ritual with the help of a necromancer producing dio's bone from.. somewhere then the bone becomes a baby plant after feeding on prisoners turned into trees and that baby fuses with evil priest allowing him to defy gravity and eventually accelerate time to warp into a another parallel world also they fight piss drinking geezer with mutant plankton and Dio's sons are retarded.

I still liked this part but to me Dio was nothing but some huge excuse for a plot his sons were the most useless characters ever made and their presence felt like filler... After Sports Max encounter the story spiraled into a huge mess that never stopped...

Welp, characters were likable, but stands power overall felt forced and way exaggerated, guess it's time to move on to another type of ability... art style pretty awesome as always, Jolyne is now in my top 3 girl names.

Thanks Araki and thanks to the coloring team!!

Users who are viewing this thread