JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Foo Fighters Part 2

Dex-chan lover
If you go by that reasoning then all humans shall be forgiven too because they do all the things they have the instincts for.

Fed-Kun's army
This raises questions on the permanence of these disks. If Whitesnake dies, would the disks disappear? The stands and memories exist after the original owner dies as stated in the Whitesnake description. Does this mean they can eject Whitesnake and have Foo Fighters guard it after killing them and Foo Fighters can continue to live?

Fed-Kun's army
@SSS26032002 Not really. There's a difference between a grown-ass man and a baby murdering someone. And if a grown-ass man was taught and made to kill people from the moment he was born then he'd most likely be batshit crazy, wouldn't be able to understand empathy and would be sent to some mental facility instead of a prison.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if Foo Fighters now has the reasoning of a human, it wasn't taugh human morals, was taught only to protect the discs at all costs.
It's like some jackass training a pitbull to bite anyone who gets near his house and when someone dies the dog gets the blame and the owner stays clean.

So the guard was just severely injured? According to the jojowiki site he was a corpse already.

Wait the minute. If all/almost all companions of Jolyne in this prison is female, we will call them JoBros or JoSis?

"Inside your body... I could perhaps live comfortably in it."
Don't mind if I do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
I just like that all the other prisoners don't get names, just descriptions XD

Users who are viewing this thread