JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Heavy Rainfall Warning Activated Part 1

Dex-chan lover
DIO is as Fabulous as ever. His presence even suppressed my anger about this shit phenomenon

Even though I know Giorno never appears in part 6, I just started chanting "Golden Experience" when I saw the frogs

when the frogs started raining i was utterly confused because giorno isn't in part 6

Fed-Kun's army
It'll be nice to see if Giorno appeared tho,the son allying himself with the killer of his father and going against his father's avenger, Dio would rolling in his grave

was hoping in the back of my mind that giorno giovanna would just jump out the fucking sky

Attaining Heaven, according to Dio, means becoming the most powerful being in the universe. Pucci thought this as a religious thing when he didn't realize that Stands were able to become stronger. Pucci was naive at that age and he probably still doesn't understand because he was literally being trained in his Seminary to think a certain way. Probably why in Eyes Of Heaven Dio became an ascended being because he quote on quote "ascended to heaven".

Users who are viewing this thread