JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - A Silent Way Part 1

I have a question. If Higashikata was first than shouldn't he have been first to get water. He should've gotten it before Hot Pants even completed the race.

Group Leader
"How much do you want" "Oh, just Manhatten. Nothing big"

Oh look, Time for the ridiculous Wasted potential that dies with an asspull, the fight is also terrible, Araki did some really bad things during SBR, holy shit

Dex-chan lover
Gyro hates women confirmed. kinda sad he's gonna lose the eye ability but maybe it's for the best that he's not too strong

even if Lucy is only 14, she is crying way too much. i don't dislike her, she has some pretty good moments but man was it really necessary to make her sob every panel? at that point it just becomes unrealistic

still have yet to understand Dio's character. can't tell if he is complex or just very confusing

I know it dosen't matter at all, but the Latin phrases are grammatically incorrect and it pisses me off a little.

Dex-chan lover
DIO does not yield. He will pounce at you whenever he has the chance, that would be memorable. Higashikata had a history? and here I thought Joseph had relationships with a random girl...

i lost it when gyro told lucy to go on the cripple’s horse. I’m not sure why that’s so funny to me but oh well :)

There sure are a lot of typos in this, but I guess I can't complain when it's free

14 year olds are very emotionally unstable, especially girls, so it's not hard to believe she cries a lot (I think)
Also, that cover is beautiful
Really loving how the story is going so far too

That cover brings memories. There was this one tumblr post that was just like "out of context super high quality pic of Johnny" and I was floored, cause I had never seen ANY manga with art quite like this. That was years ago tbh, but I remember how that was one of the many things that drove me to not just watching the whole anime but also tackling this monster of a manga series.

Diego totally hears when F.V. said "peasant scum" and he did not like that lmao. And idk how I didn't notice sooner, but he kinda pretty yet cool as fuck, even with the bow on his cap. The earlier parts of the chapter had me soo conflicted about Gyro though. My first thought is 'damn this man is beautiful,' and the next is 'what a god damn ASSHOLE." Like seriously, even Johnny shows more compassion to Lucy than Gyro did, and tbh he can be much nicer than Gyro is many times. Then he also goes on about how he wishes her luck- but would be damned to have her on his horse!

seriously? it just pulled a naruto flashback, couldnt of shown the aftermath of blacksmith back in his mini arc but after his defeat

yo that cover art is so cool u didnt have 2 do that but i ain't complaining

Users who are viewing this thread