JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 49 - Tubular Bells Part 2

bruh they give more fan service of a virgin 14 year old instead of the chad Jolyne smh

does her being 14 matter when shes drawn like a 25 year old, its like yoko from gurren lagann who coincidentally also was only 14 but fuck if her design reflected that,

Remember Oingo from Stardust Crusaders?
This is him now, feel old yet?

@jsh020 It matters so far as in why did Araki decide to make her 14 in the first place, if she wasn't going to be drawn as such, it just seems bizarre, why do that unless it's some ephebophile bait, but even that's weak. In my headcanon insofar as of the current reading I've caught up w/ Lucy is like 19 or 20, it just seems so unnecessary and arbitrary in a way that JoJo hasn't been so far, the "take away from the experience of enjoying the story" way

ngl, Lucy looks so much like Britney Spears in all the covers.

@Regulo1d : I try not to dwell on her age much, because its very weird, but I think she was said to be a young teenager early in the story ALTHOUGH, I feel like her age, innocence and all that is meant to be foreshadowing for something that will happen later on. Spoiler for what happens in a few chapters time, so no need to click if your not there yet, but
it really seems like her age was foreshadowing to the 'role' and religious reference she would embody; and that reference obviously being Mary from the Bible. It seems like her age was a hint to her 'identity' or role just as everything about the corpse (from the holes in the hands, the references to saints, and on and on) were alluding to. It's clever if you think about it like that, but no lie, it does kind of make me queezy knowing all that she has to go through at her age.

Scarlet Valentine reminds me of if Gwess was better.... but still bad. Seriously, a annoying/weird thing about jojo characters is how god darn ambiguous they are. She's like "i married him for his wealth & power. JUST KIDDINg" and I'm like, yeah thats a lie, but then she calls his lack of footsteps hot. I really can't tell if those standars are low as all hell or higher than those of girls who are in those jubilee speed dating episodes.

Also to everyone saying it's ok to be attracted to Lucy despite her age: yes, you can't control who you're attracted to, and this is just fiction, but if your gonna show no self control after knowing that someone is THAT young, then you've got a problem. There are plenty of IRL children who look like adults, so it's really weird to say "well they don't look like kids, so this is just as ok as thinking an adult is attractive!" Just know that they're off limits.

SHE REALLY ASKED A 14 YEAR OLD TO SIT ON HER FACE UNTIL SHE CAN'T BREATHE BYE

-Araki, Steel Ball Run has been selling pretty poorly, what are you going to do about it?
Araki: this is where the fun begins

Users who are viewing this thread