JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 49 - Tubular Bells Part 2

It was a different time period, so beeing 14 years old and married to an older man was normal. The age of consent was different...

Correction from my previous comment on the other chapter: They arent normalizing it. Even better that they're portraying it as wrong 🤠

Since people here are applying modern stuff (like sensibilities) to a piece of era work. Let me do the same too:

Why they're letting the First Lady invite anyone without checking the person's database in the internet first? Why there is no vigilance cameras around the president and the first lady? Why the president bodyguards doesn't have Walkie Talkies? Or Celphones?! Man, they really dumbed down the Secret Service in this Piece of Era work, totally unrealistic. How dare them not have modern stuff on their 1890's story?

Guys chill there is a reason it called "Bizarre Adventure" and we are on part 7!? just adapt yourself to the bizarrenes of the adventure 🤠

Aggregator gang
Edit: after continuing with the story, I think I judged too early the characters in the story.

but to all of you who say that it was a different time, no, it wasn't normal to have a relationship with a 14 year old in 1890, that's the only thing from the original comment I'll leave.

Users who are viewing this thread