JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 50 - Tubular Bells Part 3

@Okamoto i think that its because cream starter only affected lucy's face and not her body/legs which is where the doggos are attacking. As for the lucy/scarlet seeing the stands part in this AU it seems like he changed it to where most stands can be seen by everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I think I understand why everyone is simping for hot pants

also what's up with that ending?? Usually when people's faces are in the sky they're dead..

Everyone be talking bout how hot pants makes them horny but nobody is gonna talk about how destroyed the president's bathroom is and how he slept through literally everything

@HolaComer
I actually feel bad for the president, he woke up losing all the corpse parts, walked to lucy to thank her then went off with the corpse arm feeing depressed af for losing all the progress he made.

Alright, here we have the famous Araki gore. I missed those.

Too bad it will be all shadows hidding it in the anime....

I don't want to ever hear smack talk about any other stand....a fricken metal balloon dog great art but still

tublular bells has already touched the "Tin shutters". *Kira's kill theme intensifies*

Users who are viewing this thread