JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 55 - Qualifications for the Victor

Ok, that bullet went straight through his head, popped his eyeball off, and he survived??? NANI!!??

so you're tellin me this mf got shot in the head, got his eyeball yeeted out his head, and is still alive? but to be fair ppl have survived far worse in jojo so i cant be too surprised

Why tf are the logos of Liverpool,Roma,AC Milan and Parma on the background at page 25?Lol Milan has not even been founded then

How the actual fuck did that willy wonka get to the city without a horse after getting his head blown? And still alive at that?!? Araki explain

They really just forgot to make sure airplane guy was really dead. Do they not ever check pulses?

Dex-chan lover
Magenta Magenta surviving it's not the problem, it has a defensive stand, after all, the problem is how Gyro and Jhonny keep healing their wounds after every battle even without Hotpants around.

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot that it was revealed that the Zeppeli family not only was a executioner family, they were also the best doctors in the west! silly me, have mercy Araki-Sama.

Users who are viewing this thread