JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 58 - Civil War Part 3

For anyone wondering, its later revealed Funny Valentine used to be a soldier, given his love of patriotism and america and the fact he is literally a U.S president he probably fought for the union and in his flashback showing this he was wearing a blue uniform, now, in axl ro's flashback he was wearing a green uniform and the enemy soldiers marching under his post were in blue uniforms so it can be assumed that axl ro's "enemy" is the union making him a confederate. Also he says he marked the begining "of continued losses on our side", the way the civil war went was initially the confederated were kicking then shit out of the union but then they started to run out of steam, a couple important cities got captured and then they started loosing the war really badly. all in all Axl Ro (stand user of civil war) was a confederate

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Just thought about it, but it's funny how they don't lose function in any other body part from all the attacks these characters eat.

Huh if that enemy dude wanted to complete his stand he should've just jumped on Gyro and Johnny right when theh entered the church so they would've shot him right away... such a waste of time :/

Axl RO: it all happened–

Johnny: wait i thought we're fighting...?

Axl RO: yea but i need to tell my backstory first. now shut up and listen

IT'S JESUS! SAY HELLO, JESUS!
shoot yourself, johnny. just do it.

all jokes aside, can i just say that i just LOVE how araki portrayed jesus here? it's so eerie and i simply love it. it's absolutely perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Since Johnny shot himself is he gonna get a Persona?🤔🤔

Hope he gets Tusk 😋😋

Users who are viewing this thread