JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 59 - Gettysburg Dream

Tusk Act 3 is pretty neat! Basically Johnny can move through warmholes created by his shots and shoot over vantage points through it, eh? Seems pretty OP.

what if johnny shot himself and instead of achieving tusk act 3 he literally fucking died and jesus would be like "bro what the fuck johnny"

I don't fully understand the whole wormhole thing, but it sounds pretty OP.

Johnny (Jonathan) throwing away his humanity just might be the most ironic thing in the entire series. Can't imagine how hard DIO is laughing in hell.

Johnny just pulled out the uno reverse card here.

If shooting yourself made you unlock a new ability every time Mista would be the most powerful stand user in Jojo.

johnny has become portal gun

did anyone else notice that his stand has legs now? his other acts don't have legs because he can't walk, but because he could slightly move them i guess his stand has legs. wonder if he'll eventually be able to actually stand and walk again

Secco but with guns

this is johnny's new way of walking, become a worm.

Valentine sliding the corpse to him like how I am sliding into your dms

Funny Valentine really shows up at the worst times. Johnny are Gyro are back at square one, with no corpse parts and no way to get them. Cool fight tho

Users who are viewing this thread