JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 62 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Damn valentine has some brutal threats. Now Idk who the most evil villain is (definitely not kira)

PEDO VALENTINE PEDO VALENTINE

OK. Now THAT is BIZZARE. I have never seen anything like that in Jojo. I remember when the most bizarre things were backwards ribcages and pedo monkeys with psychic boat manipulation.

Well that was an uncomfortable setting. at least we are back outside now.

What is up with Araki and torturing children every part? Well he has only done it in 3 parts but still. I didn't know there was child scene in Jojo more uncomfortable than Hayato and Kira. And since Lucy is pregnant at such a young age I have a feeling she might not survive.

aAAAAaaAAaaAAaAaaAAaaA lets getuncomfortable!

What's a Jojo part without PTSD and child trauma? araki, do you need help? Someone to talk to?

Do not attempt to commit suicide in front of me

I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love. DAYADYADAAA DAYA DA DAIIYADA

@viralvegetable everbody's talking about the kars treatment because he's a direct reference and SBR counterpart to kars, his design is basically the same.

Users who are viewing this thread