JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 18 Ch. 70 - D4C Part 5

ESnpJW3U0AAds0X

Some times I forget that this guy was the main villain of 2 parts and I expect him to be a good guy. Also Dio is salty that he isn't the main villain of part 3.

Wait so if this is the main universe, since it's the only one that has the corpse parts, then the parts 1-6 universe is actually a distant parallel universe.

We have alternate universe Jonathan, Will, Erina and DIO, but where is Speedwagon?

I take back what I said about Diego, he's just as bad, using others for his own success.

So Johnny isn't going to be the main character for a while.

IMO the coolest stand ability that concerns "reality" across all timelines, all parallel worlds having their own "Holy Corpse" equivalent is a cool concept and D4C adds a whole new layer of awesome to SBR.

Also R.I.P Wekapipo, hopefully you're cruising the heroes journey succesfully in other worlds.

I found the best manga panel in the steel ball run. It's at page 8 look at funny valentine he is just a head and leg

That's the Dio we know and hate. Seeing the character's differences with their og selves is stil lone of my favorite parts of this. Dio Brando is smart, calculcating, and arrogant, but is able to see people like Pucci as equals. Diego seems to be the same as Dio but he is more focused on being the sole winner.
I also love seeing Johnny and Gyro's trust in each other. Probably the best JoJo and JoBro relationship.

Since we don't live in the SBR Universe Diego is probably calling our world cringe
It doesn't really mind me that wekapipo died if it was what was needed to save diego

Users who are viewing this thread