JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - Break My Heart, Break Your Heart Part 1

Best thing to do it Funny Valentine is serious is to kill him with the infinite rotation after he brings back some people I guess. That way some people will be back and you save the rest of the world from the corpse power. Back stab for the win.

The classic "The ends justify its means" situation. Even if valentiene is telling the truth I would refuse. Like he says the're has to be balance to even everything out. Happiness of some will mean misfotune for others. Don't do it Jojo.

Wjk

I like how Araki had to spell out Valentines black and white nature with the pictures in the speaking bubbles

funny valentine went: johnny please 🙏 dont do it i promise to bring gyro 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 back ⬅️⬅️⬅️ please 🙏🙏 please 🙏 i will not take revenge dont shoot 💫 i wont pull any b🅱️🅱️ s stop ✋ please 🙏🙏🙏
god bless 🙏 america 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

johnny dont fucking dare dont stop the spin of the C H O N K or else you all will be dead

all right then,,,, valentine rly could be telling the truth but i still have a terrible feeling

I want to believe Valentine, but there are a few more chapters, which is making me suspious

d3x

I agree with the comment below, there are more chapters and that means nothing good

Users who are viewing this thread