JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 23 Ch. 89 - Break My Heart, Break Your Heart Part 2

FUCK THIS SHIT MAN, FUCK THIS, WHY THE FUCK DOES GYRO HAVE TO DIE? I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST VALENTIIIIINE! FUUUUUUUUCKKK. MY HEART! MY FuCKING HeART! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

we lost another zeppeli again. goodbye gyro you are indeed one of the best jobros we got

@owlette Are you intentionally overlooking the fact that it's the corpse of Jesus that grants "Sando Powas", or do you have memory problems like Araki?

Welp this cements it. I mean it has a chance to rise up the ranks if the rest of the series is shit but from what ive seen part 8 has a chance to topple part 6 so.

@owlette I think he was referring to the fact that you said this wasn't worth it (having Gyro die) for a good for nothing corpse = when the corpse actually means a lot for Johnny. But you didn't exactly mean the corpse is good for nothing so they prolly didn't understand your comment.

Hope that clarifies your confusion.

I like how in jojo they become clouds and speak their final words after dying. It’s beautiful. Or as they say in Japanese 綺麗な.

I made a huge mistake: I've listened 'Sense of Doubt' from David Bowie while reading this chapter. That was a horrible mistake... 😭

Users who are viewing this thread