JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 23 Ch. 89 - Break My Heart, Break Your Heart Part 2

I listened to Bucciarati's death theme while reading this, big mistake. Gyro's death hurts even more now.

cha act of the eqivilent exhange if you break the johnny joestar heart he will break your president of the united states of america valentine heart

Dammmmnnn fv you almost had me convinced last chapter but should’ve known some bs was coming smh lol. All prayers to Johnny out every charecter in this part I think dio was only on par or a bit more intelligent than Johnny but most definitely thier both the smartest out of everyone I’m glad the kid got a good head on his shoulders trusting his instincts the dimensional gun part had me lost for a second then it hit me like “oooooo Johnny you a fukking genius” lol and damn just to kill the vibe to think gyro might have a slight chance of being alive to be healed with HP spray he did the jojo cloud thing just to let us know I’m officially gone bub 😭😭😭. Rip to gyro at least he still played like a main protag in this part but damnnn. Welp let’s see how this story finishes up my manga instincts telling me there’s some more BS about to happen lol could be wrong.

i fucking knew it, valentine you lying bitch

what happens now? there are still more chapters when i look it up (chapter names are usually revealing) so what gives? the main villain is dead, right?

Lol, gyro like " Yo Johnny I know you're depressed right now, but uh, my real name, you remember right? ya, you better not say shit, or I will curse from heaven, okay peace. "

@Eruza Things from another universe attract their base universe counterparts, leading to them both breaking up into menger sponges. I think Johnny’s test was to see if he brought back a gun from another universe to surprise kill Johnny with.

Welp Valentine is a backstabber, but he's dead. We still have 6 more chapters left lmao. Is there time for 1 more fight?

FUTURE SPOILERS
Someone told me that Johnny walks during the last battle with Valentine so Ig Valentine isn't dead

F
template-ozons-salute-1387-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU I ALMOST CRIED RIGHT THERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ILY GYRO REST IN PEACCE

Y'know I thought Gyro might still live but his spirit was in the sky, He's dead now, why just why.

@VoxTheBox me too, I was holding on to hope of a miracle happening but I knew deep down this’d happen :( balled my eyes the fuck out at this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread