JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 92 - High Voltage Part 3

Fed-Kun's army
its hilarious how dio has time to get all this stuff instead of getting some headstart distance

are you really a Joestar if you don't move in stopped time during your main part fighting Dio?

Honestly at this point I think out of all Time Stoppers (DIO, Jotaro, Diego), Jotaro was the least creative of the bunch. I mean, come on, when Jotaro used the Time Stop to do something neat that is not "Punch something really hard" or "Save himself"?

@A_Benio

His horse can't move in stopped time, only Diego can. He can't give himself a headstart because his Horse would be frozen by the time stop. He probably need to move his whole horse during stopped time with The World himself, and that would kinda beats the reason to ride a horse on the first place.

Unless his horse has Star Platinum and we don't know yet! 🤣

@PenGirl that's exactly why I always prefer using Diego/Dio instead of Jotaro in every jojo game, yeah oraoraora is cool and all but throwing knifes, gasoline and stuff like that is just on another level

hey, i've seen this one before

diego is by far the most clever with his timestops, the world was just throw shit punch stuff star platinum also throw shit punch stuff teleport around and now diego is throw shit punch stuff teleport around AND set up traps

hahahah time for dio to become a scared cat again

za world must be so tired at this point
The poor horses have no emotion whatsoever.
also do the flaming Jonathan thimg

Page 8 act 4 tusk is like “hello mutha fukka!”

Random pole pose from Lucy okay lol.

Dio just be having a Batman utility belt with these random shyts he be having. It’s jojo still love it lol.

That panel of Johnny and his horse(what was this horse name it’s been so long since I heard it’s name lol) and act 4 opening the ground looks hella cool ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread