JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 92 - High Voltage Part 3

I wonder if we talked about
The World and Za Warldo
Dio
DIO
and
Dio
would anyone understand

Uhm by any chance anyone listen to a playlist of jojo theme while reading. Idk it's fun and perfect sometime

Dex-chan lover
coming back to this after a few years and i had forgotten just how fucking terrifying Tusk is.
Imagine fighting some guy and all of sudden his nails fly off and an ugly, fat. pink thing is coming your way, you try to run and hide behind a corner but there it is, peeking at you from a hole in the wall, slowly creeping towards you with the intention to kill you in the most painfull way possible.

hzdym1.jpg

It's horrifying.

Uhm by any chance anyone listen to a playlist of jojo theme while reading. Idk it's fun and perfect sometime
people listen to music while reading manga?
Fun Fact: did you now that DIO's stand is "The World", while Diego's stand is "THE WORLD", so when you trying to meme using ZA WARUDO you're in fact making a Diego reference

yeah for the past 20 or so chapters ive been doing it with the SBR ones I can find and absolutely recommend

Users who are viewing this thread