JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

You know, I’m glad i decided to read this part. I just have one more thing to say though...
18 naked cowboys wanting to be fucked! Cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch! On their knees wanting to suck cowboy cocks! Ram Ranch really rocks! Hot hard buff cowboys their cocks throbbing hard! 18 more wild cowboys out in the yard! Big bulging cocks ever so hard! Orgy in the showers at Ram Ranch! Big hard throbbing cocks ramming cowboy butt! Like a breed a ram wanting to rut! Big hard throbbing cocks getting sucked real deep! Cowboys even getting fucked in their sleep! Ram Ranch … it ROCKS! Cowboys love big hard throbbing cocks!
Now then, Arrivaderci...

Wow. What an amazing part. One of my favorites, along with part 8. I loved Gyro so much! I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did

What a wonderful ride, i love this bittersweet ending.
My most favorite part indeed.
Can't wait for this to get animated, please DP make it real for us again.

wow. i have no words. I really, really enjoyed this part! it started off a little boring and slow in my opinion, but it didn't take long until I was completely invested in the story. and once again I got attached to a dead character like the clown I am. guess this part is one of my favorites.

im leaving my mark 1 may 2020

if part 7 gets animated its gonna be the greatest anime o all time or one of the greatest hear me out

sami

Spoilers:

After reading this now I can certainly see why people like it so much. Its a refreshing departure from non-stop punchy dude stand battles of parts 3-6.
Many villains in this part were so well designed I was genuinely sad to see them die. Ringo is my favorite fight in whole JoJo franchise. It was the western standoff i was hoping to see when starting my read.
Sandman is a massive wasted potential. But perhaps its just because of my boner for native american designs.
Art and colouring are both fantastic and this part's JoJo feels the most human and vulnerable of them all.

But there are some oddities:

Valentine's stand having its power completely changed, right after being introduced in an absolute migraine of a sequence ("who shot Johnny?" by Agata Christie), is a bit dissapointing and dare I say somewhat disrespectful to the reader who actually tried to make sense of it the first time around.
Also has Araki forgotten about pocoloco? Why go to great lenghts to give him a backstory, a stand, and then tease said abillity only to never have a fight featuring it.
Johnny's feet shots happpens once (?) and then is never brought up again.
Also hotpants dying offscreen is a sacrilege.

Overall this has blown away my fairly low expectations for a battle manga. Writing quality was more akin to a good book.

10/10 on a manga scale

I shall also leave my mark on when i finished the manga so I can remember the good times of this hell of a part

May 6th 2020

Users who are viewing this thread