JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

This was amazing! I loved just about everything about it from the story, characters and artstyle. I can't wait to see this and Stone Ocean animated.
5/7/20

That was a great experience, 3 days of a great story and even greater characters. Arrivederci, Gyro.
7/7/20
-This'll make a great animeDP .

It took me a month to read the first half, then it finally clicked for me and I finished the entire thing in 1 day, what a masterpiece, I feel so empty right now 💔

I don't know why I waited so long to read the manga after watching part 5. Favorite part so far. Sorry part 4.

What can I say other than Bellissimo!
Can't wait to start part 8, and I surely hope to see this part animated somewhere in the future.

I’ll be honest, the first 30 chapters kinda dragged on for me and I was worried that I’d finish thinking that the part was overhyped by the fanbase. I’m glad that I stuck with it though. I ended up binge reading the last 40 chapters within a day because the story was so good. Although it’s not my favourite part, I would say it’s Araki’s best part in terms of storytelling.

My current rankings for each part: 6>2>5>7>3>1>4

I'm glad I got to experience reading this, its such a wonderful story. thank you steel ball run

I'M BALLING MY EYES OUT WHEN JOHNNY SAID LET'S GO HOME DIFOGHFOSJH ... truly amazing, def my fav part 😪

July 19 2020 ❤

This is the best fricking part ever
Thank you araki for giving us so many fantastic characters

d3x

I don’t know what to say. This was a huge emotional rollercoaster and I enjoyed every part of it. There were sad times, happy names, and flat out funny times. I absolutely love this part so much.

Well, time to move on to part 8!

Users who are viewing this thread