JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

I’m glad I finally got around to reading part 7 I see now why its so heavily praised. I can’t wait to see how David Productions adapt it.

Its truly.......truly been a roundabout path

overall 10/10 IGN

gr8 m8 r8 8/8

not bad left me glad a bit sad

What a journey!

Can see why this manga is so heavily praised. Deserves it.

The greatest part ever, I cried so much after Gyro died, but I guess that's the fate of the zeppellis... even in another universe. Also, Funny Valentine got the equivalent of Diavolo's death but He keeps using d4c because he doesn't want to die...dang....I want to know what happens to Johnny after this...

Aggregator gang
Gyro.. oh Gyro.
This was a funny journey for me, but I finally finished reading it.
Let's go part 8!

I kid you not Josuke, he goes to Naples in honor of his late friend to bring his corpse back to his homeland like he would have wanted, most sincere friend I have ever seen.

That's a real love between Johnny and Gyro.
So beautiful.

I'm ready for part 8

this has got to be my favorite part out of all parts. i am very emotional rn. i looooooove johnny and gyro soooo much.

IT ENDED NYOOOOO HOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO. Diego had to be my favorite character, the one with Scary Monster. And all the JoJo Phantom Blood references I found, Pendleton, (I hope I spelled that right lol) Dario, And how similar Diego's background was to Dio's was just incredible. For a second I thought Dio was going to have his happy ending. I guess not haha... Overall I still have to get to part 8 but this one is my favorite Phantom blood in second and Diamond is Unbreakable in third. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It srsly made me cry.

Users who are viewing this thread