JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

A race across the continent with a curious Johnny Joestar and a smart Gryo Zeppeli has come to an end.

Finished 8/26/20

Alrigto comenet section it's truly been a round about path that's all I can think of to say. Finished Aug 27 141

It is done, I’m so glad I read this, this story has changed my life for the better. It’s truly been a roundabout path, best part of JoJo by FAR. Well, so far at least for now, we will see what JoJolion has to offer me in terms of entertainment, as compared to this masterpiece. Arigato... Gyro.. Completed on August 30, 2020 1:21 PM

Ending Was Bittersweet, but it was truly amazing, 20/10 Will definitely read again

Finished 9:11 PM on August 31 2020

September 2nd... 2020. What a wonderful part, What a wonderful world. This is by far the best Jojo part in my humble opinion... It'll be hard to look at everything else the same way again... Araki is such a wonderful man to bring stories like this into existence. I feel as if my being is complete having read this. It's beautiful... and I hold it dear in my heart.

Love you, Jonathan Joestar, who can finally walk again through obtaining the corpse of Jesus--truly a miracle, eh? I love you Gyro Caesar Zepelli, R.I.P in this story--but not in my heart. You'll always be alive in my heart and that's what matters. Same goes for the rest of you who gave up your life here. Wekapipo... Mountain Tim... All the good guys that I can't remember now, but I'll keep close to my heart. And my man, Mr. Steel--big respect fro you. And Lucy Steel--you did a lot here. I'm so damn proud of you (even if all this unnecessary sexual shit happened to you, like frick Araki, you made her 14)

Ah... and the villains... Screw you Dio. Screw ALL the versions of Dio. Even though your life was filled with grief (which I'm definitely sorry for)--you're still an evil bastard. Just like in Phantom Blood's world. But I... still love you (maybe it's because you're totally hot?). And Valentine... you seemed to be a righteous man... there were times I would sit and think... is this man REALLY evil? He just wants the parts to help his country... but then I remember that you tried to rape a 14 year old girl and then you tried to double-cross Johnny and then you killed Gyro right after you tried to assassinate both him and Jonathan. Fuck you Valentine. Fuck you. But... you ARE hot though, so... I hate you... But you fine as fuck tho... Same goes with Dio. Even the other noble minor villains, I love ya (especially you, Ringo). But the others like the Boom Boom family...? I hate your guts.

All this hurt me... (so one day I'm going to make a fanfic that'll fix everything so that I'll be happy). Goodbye SBR! All the memories we have together will stay in my heart. And now it's time for Josuke, Morioh, and some stone people! Yee-haw!

annnnd it's done! september 2nd, 2020, 13:59. it took me over a year to finish this part, with me restarting it twice, but i finally made it! thank you, jojo's coloured adventure team, your work made reading part 7 a pleasure.

goodbye, gyro.

Finished. 04/09/2020. 00:11.

Strangely, I still like Stone Ocean the most. I personally think this is too confusing... My tiny brain could not comprehend what I was reading at some parts (especially the D4C introduction and Gyro/Johnny's cross-dimensional ability). However, this is still gotta one of the best parts of Jojo, due to revolutionary writings of papa Araki himself.

Anyways! Time for Jojolion!

Finished on September 4, 2020, 12:19 AM. I absolutely loved this story. Thank you JJCA!!

Finished on September 4, 2020 at 6:34pm

Words cannot express how sad and happy I am. Araki, you are a madlad. Thank you for existing. Im glad i discovered Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. Welp, time to catch up on Jojolion see you guys there!!

btw: THE KID DIED OF A FUCKING COLD!?!? REALLY NIBBAA

Users who are viewing this thread