JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

After starting around the beginning of 2020 I've finally got around to finishing one of the best stories I've ever read. Definitely looking forward to the anime whenever it comes out. Hopefully not too long.
Finished on September 4th, 2020 at 8:50pm
R.I.P best Jobro Gyro

Finished on September 5, 2020 at 11:39 am

What a amazing story loved it, Cant wait to start reading part 8.

por qué todos ponen la fecha en la que lo terminaron? ya fue, me re uno. el domingo seis de septiembre de dos mil veinte a las seis y cuatro de la tarde, buenos aires, mar del plata, argentina.

el mejor arco, con uno de los mejores jojo's y el mejor jobro. también el mejor villano. en fin, una obra maestra. gracias a los traductores.

9/9/2020 - 17:40
Jesus Christ, what a wonderful journey it was. I love bittersweet endings, but this one hits hard. I can't wait to see this part animated (in 10 years or so xd) especially the fights vs Ringo and vs D4C, and that final scene of Johnny remembering all the adventures he had with Gyro and the other amazing characters.

Overall, I rate this part Pizza mozzarella/10

After reading through this rollercoaster, i can't help myself but feel dissapointed. The ending should have been given more time.
And too many things were done for the sake of the drama, or could be cut out entirely.

September 11th 2020, 12:00 PM

9.5/10

a hell of a ride. amazing characters. incredible stands. as usual araki nailed it, from the beginning to the end. it might have been slow and yes a little bit boring, but it was WORTH IT! looking forward to Jojolion and i loved this part so much and it's one of the best parts of jojo and my favourite part.

GO!GO
ZEPPELI

Finished on Sept. 11th, 2020, 17:03

Mhhh That was a fun trip.. So hey.. Time to start.. a new part.
So yeah see you In Part 8!

Finished on September 15, 2020 18:55

Now I finally understand why a lot of jjba stans chose this part as their fav part. I can't describe nor use any words of what I feel after finishing this. But, I love how the story flows, the way how the characters' personalities written. Yea sbr is indeed one of best parts of jjba.

Users who are viewing this thread