JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

Look at us all dating the time we finished this manga. Almost like a certain guy who was imprisoned and held on to a handkerchief...

Also 09/30/2020

Wednesday, September 30th. 5:01.
I couldn't have asked for a better part, SBR never fails to blow me away.

Alright I'll join the speedwagon bandwagon and date the time I finished.
September 30th, 2020, 11:30pm.
This manga really was a wild ride, I'm glad I got to experience it.

10-5-2020 2:39 PM
What an amazing adventure
The kids always save the day First Hayato, then Emporio, and now Lucy

Fri, 9 October 04:53 2020
This is definetly a GREAT part.
Positives:
I enjoyed this part when it introduced Scary Monsters for me that's when it truly picked up and I wanted to read it so much and I did. The character development was incredible seeing Gyro taking a liking to Johnny that fast was so heart warming, and seeing right at the end, Johnny go "Nyoho" was the only time where I shedded a tear, I don't really cry much at anime or manga but that AND gyros death did make me shed a tear. D4C is definetly one of the coolest Stands I have ever seen in JoJo along with ball breaker regardless of the little time it had. BUT my God seeing The World again was one of the best parts for me, just seeing that specific stand again after SO LONG was so refreshing.

Negatives:
At the start I will admit I thought this was the most boring start to a JoJo part I have read or watched but I managed to get through it, some of the fights were very lackluster and unexciting like for example: The boom boom family fight, Wekapipo fight, and the fight against the guy who can walk on rain (can't remember his name.)

Results:
Overall thoughts are this is my second favorite part.
My order is:
1. Stone Ocean
2. Steel Ball Run
3. Diamond Is Unbreakable
4. Golden Wind
5. Battle Tendency
6.Phantom Blood
7. Stardust Crusaders
Well... This was truly a roundabout path.

Saturday 10 October 2020, 10:08 P.M.
Well, rereading this part has been a pleasure. I'm now more used to Araki's manga style and I enjoyed SBR way more.
This truly has been a fantastic journey. Thank you, Araki.
I honestly wish I could buy the official releases from my country, but they are pretty rare and Gyro was renamed Jayro. I can't.
So, if the anime adaptation comes out and you want to support the series, watch it with the annoying ads on the official website :)

Users who are viewing this thread